A happy Hello!

Hello!

Welcome to my shiny new blog and my first blog post!
I'm completely new to blogging so it may take me a little while to get into the swing of things. I've been thinking of setting up a blog for a while now - I currently use facebook to document my cake and craft projects and I been thinking of having a blog to run along side it containing a little more of an insight into each project.
Thankfully members of my Stampin' Up! family have given me a little push to get things started so here it is! 
My plan is to post a current project on a Monday and a throwback project on a Thursday. 
I look forward to revisiting some past projects and having an excuse to make time to craft a little each week!!

Here's a little inspirational quote to get me started, this appeared on a facebook group I'm part of today and I thought it was very apt for my new blogging adventure! 


If you fancy a look at my facebook you can find it here >> Sam's cakes and crafts Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts