Evie's 18th!

Happy Monday to you all!

This weeks posts will be all about Evie.

It was Evie's 18th birthday last week and I'm showing off her cake and handmade card.
They both feature the Stampin' Up! balloon punch which is my current favourite - its just sooo versatile! 


I used the punch and florist wire to create the balloon decorations (these aren't edible and were encased so nothing touched the inside of the cake) The gorgeous diamante 18 is from my local cake shop - I use these a lot as they are also a lovely keepsake for the special occasion.


The cake was a giant cupcake and as Evie's not a big fan of fondant icing I used chocolate fingers around the bottom of the cake and her favourite butter cream icing on top! I used my signature big bow with various ribbons and a cute button sewn into the middle of the bow to finish the cake off.


Evie's matching card was also done in black, white and silver to match her cake and features die cut numbers also from Stampin' Up!

I'll be showing off Evies 16th birthday cake on my throwback Thursday post this week so be sure to check back!

Sam x

Comments

Popular Posts